Get our posts emailed to you with our monthly newsletter, subscribe here.
Books are an essential source of inspiration and advice for the aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners. I don’t care what you say, but reading books (no matter what the niche) is very helpful in gaining knowledge and the drive to achieve your goals.
But the main debate at the minute for many e-commerce stores is, why sell books and not e-books? However, Amazon has claimed that e-book sales are outstripping real books for the first time, on their store anyway. Engadget also reported on US e-book sales doubling in 2011.
However, I personally prefer a “real” book compared to an e-book. Don’t ask why, but I just do… the thought of buying a Kindle for just reading is silly. Plus, certain bookcases look really cool. Take a look at Inspirationfeed’s blog post on unique and unconventional bookcase designs.
Take a browse below to view our collection of 23 business and money related books that you really must buy… and read!
1. Screw Business as Usual by Sir Richard Branson
2. Start Your Own eBay or Amazon Business by Kim Benjamin
3. The Lean Startup: How Constant Innovation Creates Radically Successful Businesses by Eric Ries
4. Who Cares Wins: Why Good Business is Better Business – Financial Times Series by David Jones
5. Start It Up: Why Running Your Own Business is Easier Than You Think by Luke Johnson
6. Rules of Management: A Definitive Code for Managerial Success by Richard Templar
7. 43 Mistakes Every Business Make…and How to Avoid Them by Duncan Bannatyne
8. Lord Sugar: The Man Who Revolutionised British Business by Charlie Burden
9. 50 Best Business Ideas from the Past 50 Years by Ian Wallis
10. Get Bold: Using Social Media to Create a New Type of Social Business by Sandy Carter
11. M-Commerce: Book Your Business with the Power of Mobile Commerce by Paul Skeldon
12. Childhood Under Siege: How Big Business Ruthlessly Targets Children by Joel Bakan
13. Zilch: How to Get More for Less in Business by Nancy Lublin
14. E-Business and E-Commerce Management by Dave Chaffey
15. Turn Your Talent into a Business: A Guide to Earning a Living from Your Hobby by Emma Jones
16. Rich Dad’s Guide to Investing by Robert T. Kiyosaki
17. Paper Promises: Money, Debt and the New World Order by Philip Coggan
18. Successful Property Letting: How to Make Money in Buy-to-let by David Lawrenson
19. Taxation: Finance Act 2011 by Alan Melville
20. The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
21. Money and Power: How Goldman Sachs Came to Rule the World by William D. Cohan
22. Anglo Republic: Inside the Bank That Broke Ireland by Simon Carswell
23. The Warren Buffett Stock Portfolio: Warren Buffett Stock Picks: Why and When He is Investing in Them by Mary Buffett