Get our posts emailed to you with our monthly newsletter, subscribe here.
Having an awesome and stand-out logo is a huge factor in the success of your business/company. Now many of you are going to shoot me down right now, but it’s a hard cold fact. If you have a memorable name, good looking logo and relates to your niche – then you’re going the right direction.
There are far too many companies out there with extremely bad logos with far too many things going on in them. Let me give you an example of a great logo that isn’t included here, but maybe should have been: Asos.com, Chonies and MR Porter. The main reason they weren’t included is due to the fact they are already established and very well renown. They have very simple, bold and easy to look at logos which make customers remember the company and therefore go back.
Each of the logos in this showcase are fairly new, if not created this February. They aught to give you great inspiration for your next logo update. Personally my favourite is no.16 Prince of Morac. It’s a very royal and stand-out logo that oozes class.
Take a look below and browse our showcase of 21 awesome looking logo identity designs and be inspired!
You may also be interested in reading the following showcases:
- User Friendly Online Money Management Tools: 25 Stunning Designs
- 25 Refreshing Nature Themed Websites
- 30 Sophisticated iPhone App Designs
- 30 Pixel Perfect iPad Apps
1. Indulgence by Daniel Bere
2. St. Valentine by pjmaster
3. Midnight Espresso by Oliver Akos
4. Little People by Sayen4ik
5. In-Flora by Khloosoff
6. Marina Kozlova by Paganini
7. Ritvollur by Kek
8. Dream Runner by Kek
9. Aranza by Sacrim
10. Temple of Heaven by Allan Young
11. Smoke House by Type & Signs
12. New Dog by Cpuentes23
13. Wardrobe B by Dotflo
14. ONST Creative by Growcase
15. CityHunt by Contrast8
16. Prince of Maroc by Sbdesign
17. Orange by Indyafandi
18. Cafe Concert by Vinslev
19. Vintage Vessels by Gsoghomoniantz
20. Lammtra by Ameermagdy
21. The Veggie King by Jjjaaime